Goodness, y’all! It’s been a little while since, I’ve posted, eh?
Thanks to Pinterest, I found this lovely little recipe.
When I first tried it, I went according to the original recipe. However, it ended up not being nearly as big as it looks in the picture. It was literally about the size for one of my Barbie dolls. Teeny tiny. Good grief.
But it tasted AMAZING, so I just figured out how to make it at least big enough for a small treat for me.
I take no credit for the actual recipe (here), but I made a few small modifications & fixed it to make it bigger 🙂
Here ya go! Enjoy with a cup of strong coffee.
6 tsp all purpose GF flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. salt
2 stevia packets
2 tbsp plus 4 tsp. water
4 tsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
the streusal –> 2 separate batches*
3/8 (1/4 + 1/8) tsp cinnamon
3 and 3/4 tsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp coconut oil
pinch of salt
1) Combine dry batter ingredients and mix well. Add wet and mix until just mixed. In a tiny bowl, combine streusel ingredients for 1 batch. In a separate bowl, make another batch of the streusal. (I’ll explain later.)
2) Pour half the batter into a mug/ mini ramekin, sprinkle on half of the first streusel batch, then spoon the remaining batter on top. Finally, sprinkle on the rest of the first streusel batch.
3) Microwave for about about 70 seconds.
4) Dump the second streusal batch over the cake as desired, and voila! Yummy goodness!
* I added the second st. batch because the cake needed more than one batch, haha 🙂